Quote of the Day:
"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live."
-Flora Whittemore
Quote of the Day:
"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live."
-Flora Whittemore
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Quote of the Day:
"The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone."
-Orison Swett Marden
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
I'm here man. Just been busy with other stuff. But I'll try to post quotes again.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
shoe u goin to put the quotes on here?
or not?
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
" I've wined and dined with kings and queens. I slept in alleys and ate pork and beans. "
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
"Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but its still got the longest line"
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I know I have been slacking alittle bit, but I'm back it.
Quote of the Day:
"Ideas pull the trigger, but instinct loads the gun."
-Don Marquis
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Quote of the Day:
"Learning by experience often is painful- and the more it hurts, the more you learn."
-Ralph Banks
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks